GetAFreelancer.com - Build me a Website for me | Articles | CSS | Logo Design | SEO | Website Design



Description

Hi I need a website built. Its going to be roughly 10-20 pages. Things I will require are:


*Web Design(Must be original)
*Logo Design (I have an idea for this already, just need someone to create it)
*Branding
*I need a "Featured Events" section on the pages that can be easily changed by someone with little to no coding experience
*I want to set up a Sell my Tickets Classified Ad section w/ a date box so user must put the date of the event and the listing being deleted at 11:59pm EST that day
*Site must be SEO friendly (no tables, iFrames, etc..)
*Must have separate sections for Sporting Events, Concerts, and Theatre Shows
*I'd like to find someone who could handle writing articles(Copyscape Approved) about the Featured Events in each category.
*This could turn into a long term contract if you fit my criteria

I need this to be done within 30 days of bid acceptance

Feedback less than 5 will not be considered

No money will be paid until satisfied

Happy Bidding.


Build me a Website for me
clik here for all projects
Budget: $250-750, Employer: stay4lesstravel, Time: 11/18/2009 at 0:34 EST
Categories: Articles , CSS , Logo Design , SEO , Website Design






GetAFreelancer.com - Build me a Website for me | Articles | CSS | Logo Design | SEO | Website Design
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 WONGGRAFIS All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.