Web Template (need unique design and xhtml/css valid)






Description
Hello, first of all this is a test project, I need to find the right person to design for my company on long term basis.

I need you to design a top quality template, only homepage and deliver it in xhtml/css valid w3c.

Top i can pay for it is $40, so if you bid more i will not hire you.

To chose you, send me the 5 most impressive designs you have done.

Payment terms : I will pay you the $40 once you complete design 100%, and i approve it (I might send some revisions, so send design to be checked before you code it), I will send money from paypal in full at the end of project.

As i said, I need a web template, but i have like 10 designs waiting for you, if you are a great designer, do please contact me.

Web Template (need unique design and xhtml/css valid)
clik here for all projects
Budget: $30-250, Employer: Caribe, Time: 11/21/2009 at 7:33 EST
Categories: CSS , Dreamweaver , Graphic Design , PSD to HTML , Website Design




GetAFreelancer.com - Web Template (need unique design and xhtml/css valid) | CSS | Dreamweaver | Graphic Design | PSD to HTML | Website Design
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 WONGGRAFIS All Rights Reserved.
Bali Pictures Wallpaper Templates by Bali Pictures- Powered by Blogger.com.